More info in Profiles

Hi all. This is more directed at the moderators/administrators for action but input from everyone is encouraged. I was thinking that it would be cool if a few more catergories were added in our profiles. Some examples would be Flight Time, Current Occupation, Helicopter(s) Flown, Turbine/Piston Time, School Attended maybe, etc... By all means please add to the list! Just a thought. With a little encouragement we might make it happen (Provided it doesn't take too much work by the admin, modifying stuff and all) :) Joel

I was thinking more for the benefit of knowing the experience/knowledge of the people behind the replies, not too mention just the overall curiosity that I have about everyone in the forums. :P However, there are certainly those out there that have the right to brag!(I wish I was one of them!) :lol: Thanks for the input so far, keep it coming! Joel

You will get the wannabes and the low-timers filling in their numbers, but will perhaps miss out on those who have been around longer. It is too easy to identify them, and that limits what they can say in an anonymous forum. Sometimes it is nice to let off steam or say something a bit controversial.

• 2 weeks later...