Beer anyone?

Witch

I caught part of a commercial for a TV show this morning. Don't ask me for the name because I didn't see it.

Anyway, part of the commercial had what looked to be an R-44. The next shot was a beer bottle with a bottle opener attached to a skid closeby. The next shot was of a pilot.

All I can assume from this is that he was able to open the bottle with the helo. I started laughing.

I think the show is on ABC. If anybody else knows the name of the show and when that episode airs, tell me, I wanna see it.

Later

I caught part of a commercial for a TV show this morning. Don't ask me for the name because I didn't see it.

Anyway, part of the commercial had what looked to be an R-44. The next shot was a beer bottle with a bottle opener attached to a skid closeby. The next shot was of a pilot.

All I can assume from this is that he was able to open the bottle with the helo. I started laughing.

I think the show is on ABC. If anybody else knows the name of the show and when that episode airs, tell me, I wanna see it.

Later

A friend emailed me a link about a week ago of that clip. I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

Doug

I got to thinkin'. That has got to be the most expensive and time consuming way to open a beer :). I guess one would be very thirsty after opening it that way.

Later

Guest rookie101
I got to thinkin'. That has got to be the most expensive and time consuming way to open a beer :). I guess one would be very thirsty after opening it that way.

Later

It better be the bast damn beer in your life :blink:

Was it white?

I saw an R44 vs R22 open 6 beers each in a contest for a Japanese TV show. They flew at my old school in Salinas, CA. It was nearly a tie but the 44 won. I've got it on VHS only unfortunately.

The Showcopters strike again...

I think it was white. Japanese TV show, eh? I shoulda known. It seems they come up with the goofiest entertainment. Look at MXC and Banzai.

There must be some way to transfer VHS to DVD. THat'd be a hoot to see.

Later

Guest rookie101
There must be some way to transfer VHS to DVD. THat'd be a hoot to see.

wouldn't one of those DVD/VHS video player combinations work for this??

I dunno? Maybe?

By the way, did you get hacked? I think I might have, but everything seems to be working within normal operating parameters. Hows yerrreee maachiiiinnneeeeeee??????kkjjdusyfgursgburdhglzujbfg404errorlkjsurhflsublugf

Tschuss

Guest rookie101
I dunno? Maybe?

By the way, did you get hacked? I think I might have, but everything seems to be working within normal operating parameters. Hows yerrreee maachiiiinnneeeeeee??????kkjjdusyfgursgburdhglzujbfg404errorlkjsurhflsublugf

Tschuss

No, I didn't get hacked, my computer picked it up and destroyed it, muhahahahaha, I am invincible :ph34r:. I did try the movie to dvd thinger and it worked out fine for me, so if you can find one of those it should work out.

rookie B)

Yeah, If Huey had one of those and put a clip on the net, that'd be neato.

My 'pooter burped the other day, and I immediately thought of that virus you mentioned. But everything's back to normal.

Later

Sorry guys I don't got one of them there machines. Although it would look good on top of my wire spool entertainment center. The VHS quality is pretty crappy too. I hope Doug/HH60 Pilot can find that link. He seems to help everybody quite well when they ask! The techpilot64 link has good stills but the actual video is crazy to see. I don't think the show was Banzai! but very similar...and all in Japanese!

Have a Banzai day!

:blink:

It could have been one of my instructors, all they thought of, talked about, and did was drink beer. They came to work hung over numerous times. The owners did not do anything about this. It's quite scary since they are still flying and one of them is doing tours in Vegas.

i saw the commercial. actually the cheif pilot of showcopters, cant remember his name was on there for what was said to be a new show about people doing oddball talents and such. i think it is a neat one. i stick to picking up cones with the skids myself. but i did see a clip of a 206 sharpening a pencil on a moving truck though. that was some smooth flying.

... but i did see a clip of a 206 sharpening a pencil on a moving truck though. that was some smooth flying.

Who was turning the handle? Or was it electric?

Later

• 3 months later...