Your Help Needed Please

Hey Guys,

My Production Managers nanny is in a competition here in NZ and wanted to ask for your help.

Its an online voting thing so if you could go to the following link and vote for Miss Constant Trendz (she is second row from the bottom on the right).

http://www.times.co.nz/miss_howick_2006/miss_howick_06.htm

You click on the Miss Constant Trendz button on the poll and then the vote button at the bottom.

For everyone who places a vote I will put you into the draw for one of five of our new Heli Ops t-shirts we are designing.

Many thanks guys and appreciate your help.

Cheers

Ned

P.S. You can vote once every 24 hours. Each time you vote post your name here on the forum and will add you into the draw each time you vote. Thanks.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted:

Does anyone else think that Vibra Train- Jennifer Manson is cute? I would like to see them all in full length views also. These girls must all be city girls not the outback Aussies?

Voted:

Does anyone else think that Vibra Train- Jennifer Manson is cute? I would like to see them all in full length views also. These girls must all be city girls not the outback Aussies?

along with Miss Basalt, Noulene VanHeerden. right beside her :wub:

Guest rookie101

You've got my vote and she is definetly one of the best looking, but It was hard not too vote for Herba-life :wub:. BTW she was still at 19% :angry: