Your Help Needed Please

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was I supposed to vote for again?

Waita sec, let me read the first post...............................Oh, Constant trends. OK, done.

Hey, Haley of Oporto Botany reminds me of sombody.

Now, Miss Universal Diesel Services is cute. Grrrr

Later

Ok guys I just voted 7 times. Here is the trick. Once you vote close your browser. Then reopen your browser and go the the options page and delete your cookies. This tricks the host website into believing you have not yet voted. It works for me with the Firefox browser. Also if you have more than one browser, ie Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox you can vote multiple times by simply changing browsers. Now back to the voting. She is now tied for 1st with 20%. Lets see if we can get her to sole possession of 1st place!

Seems to be counting the votes at the bottom even though the percentages are not changing. It also works with Explorer. Have fun counting. I am up tp 15 votes! Ned you taking notes?

Kept her in first place at 21 % , wow, didnt realize there were that many helo drivers out there !!!

Eagle1,

In the browser bar at the top under tools, Internet Options, you can delete your temp files and cookies and do the same thing while the page is still open. The vote options will reappear after hitting the refresh button.

Later

I knew there was some one else much more computer smart than I. I will go back to it tomorrow, but 50 votes is enough for one night. I do have a life!, OK maybe not but at least I can pretend ;)

Just Voted... She's at 19%... I think she's tied for the lead.

Tell her good luck for me Ned.

Take care,

Alex