Your Help Needed Please

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rookie101

WTF!! How can she drop from 18% to 14%!!! I guess voting 20 100 million different times isn't working :angry: Question, how big is this thing Heli-Ops?

I was just getting ready to post "what in the h*ll does this have to do with helicopters?" ...

And then I went and looked at the pics.

Well, it still has nothing to do with helos, and I'm not going to post artificial votes for anyone, but I have to say that the competition is stiff.

I have a hard time getting past "Miss Cock and Bull" for some reason, although Miss Sapphire Bar has a certain allure, and her backup would probably be Miss Universal Diesel Services if MCB and MSB called in sick to the flight line. These are purely professional evaluations, mind you (I did surf for their PIC time and ratings, which are seriously considered in my rankings).

But enought of this, let's get back to discussions about wiggling the cyclic and pulling collective pitch. Or my favorite, Full Down Autos...

allright then,

Dave Blevins

Dave- forget all the ATIS, IFR, VOR, ADF, DME, VFR, MP, CFI, ROD, AGL, MSL, and all those other great aviation things, this website is really important to helicopter pilots because, well, it must be important because its on a helicopter forum, right? And lets not forget we are helping to support Heli-Ops which is one of the greatest helicopter mags of all time...

So, I logged back in and voted. She is now in a 3 way tie for 4th place. So we need some help !!

Goldy