Software based E6B's

Good day VR! This is my first post, but I have been lurking for a little while now.

I'm looking for some information regarding software based E6B's. Which ones do you use and why? I see some have weight and balance features available. Are these accurate? Just looking to separate the good from the bad. Thanks. Jay

I bought a Palm Z22($99), and went to Sporty's and downloaded the E6B software for it(Mac Version), works great. Also try palmflying.com they have some good stuff too.

Good luck-

R91

If you have a Palm, get Copilot. It's very complete, does weight & balance, flight planning, absolutely everything, and it's free. There are a few helicopter models already available, or you can add your own if you have the data. A database of every airport in the US is available, and many other countries' data is also available. There is a database for the Gulf of Mexico platforms also, if anyone is interested.

Right on - Thanks for the replies. I have been digging through palmflying. Seems to be a great resource. I have been considering Copilot. Looks to be the most complete. There is also a program from Seattle Avionics (Windows Mobile versions are pretty scarce). I downloaded a trail version of a program called Load Balance Helicopter. Its got the graphs for the lateral CG as well. Seems pretty complete (once you download the complete version and drop the coin) and it was designed for helicopters only. Anyhow, thanks for the replies. Now if I could only find a software version that is authorized for test use....I'd be good to go! Jay