Robinson Factory Course

ALL,

I've attended the 22 factory school a few years ago, and I want to attend the school for the 44. BUT it's always Mon thru Fri., which is fine, but it eats up my vacation time. Has anyone sent them an email, suggesting a Fri thru Tues. course? Possibly not every month, but how about every other? I'm thinking about sending them an email suggestion? Your thoughts?

Thanks-

R91

ALL,

I've attended the 22 factory school a few years ago, and I want to attend the school for the 44. BUT it's always Mon thru Fri., which is fine, but it eats up my vacation time. Has anyone sent them an email, suggesting a Fri thru Tues. course? Possibly not every month, but how about every other? I'm thinking about sending them an email suggestion? Your thoughts?

Thanks-

R91

If I was them I wouldn't want to work on weekends - they are probably working hard M-F, and then have to work Sat & Sun, and then the next week to give you a weekend course??

The course really doesn't eat up much of your time - only during course hrs. This leaves you evenings and weekend (I got there early) to fart around and have a vaca in addition to the course. I was able to go to Simi Valley, then to the Getty Museum, then to the Beach Towns all down Rt 1, then had time to do some fun flying around LA.

When I went through it about 6-7 years ago, it was Wed-Fri & half day on Saturday. If there was bad wx, some people didn't get to fly until Saturday afternoon, or worse, Monday. I think that's why they switched it--so that they'd have Thursday and Friday as back-up days to fly.

I would really like the course to go "on the road". I would pay a lot of extra $$$ not to go to LA and have to take a week off work.

BTW, does anyone have a Pathfinder insurance policy handy????? Does Endorsement One still say you have to go to RHC Safety School every six years in order to take pax?