Pffft! There goes the neighborhood II.

tqn

67November and Pokey....

I'm thinkin this gal could be trouble. <_ good thing hand grenades and shotguns won hurt me. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png" alt=":ph34r:">

tqn, what could you possibly be interested in that would make me want to poke my eyes out? :huh:

:D I'm SO rotflmao! I have this mental image of 67n and Pokey draggin' me around the lake, forgettin' to tell me to drop the tow line if I bif, swallowin' half the lake while Pokey yells at 67n, "If you stop, she's gonna whoop yer arse!" True story, BTW (just sub out two diff guyz). :D :D Ahhh, good times!

Well, Superman...it's like this: If I had to list ALL of my interests (who reads that stuff anyway? :P), the list would be sooo looong that you would want to poke your eyes out after reading it. I'll give my condensed version, however:

Your world, my world, everything in the world, everything outta this world—even things {twilight zone music} "other worldly." Woo-eee-eeew! *sigh* That about covers it! :D *hair flip*

And on top of everything else, my horoscope just said, "The CIA could use a gal like you." :rolleyes: *hmph* My work is never done. B)

Yahbut I heard 'bout the sporty paint job comin'; methinks that Camaro's gonna get Rook in all kinds of trouble! :D I can see the speeding tickets now. :P

Guest rookie101
Yahbut I heard 'bout the sporty paint job comin'; methinks that Camaro's gonna get Rook in all kinds of trouble! :D I can see the speeding tickets now. :P

:lol: maybe, maybe not :lol: the incentive not to go fast is the keys get taken away the first ticket :blink:

(doesn't mean I won't go fast in it :D :P )

Looking good rookie

Heli-o Rookie,

Tht IS a nice looking paint job, They'll probibly stop you to see what you have under the hood to go with the paint!!

Hi tqn, nice to meet you, have to catch up on the news here. I'm a little out of the net at the moment. You got to watch it here. They are nice and informitive. Who ever heard of a combo like that? gota go dodge some more in-coming. outa here.

Dave

Heli-o tqn,

Denver, right?

Have a good 1

Dave

It's my blondeness rubbin' off on ya, Brother. :D :P :D It's contagious, I tells ya!

DMC: Glad to make your acquaintance and thanks for the welcome! Nice bunch here, yes. Li'l quiet, orderly and business-like for me—but I'm behavin'! :D Mile-High City, yes...where it's stupid hot. Hope you're keeping cool down in my not-so-favorite neck 'o the woods: Tejas! (no offense; just not good memories!) :rolleyes: Take care with the incoming and HEY! That a 204 I see in your avatar? :)

-TQN

(that's TangoQuebecNovember to you! B) I don't work in the aviation industry, BTW. I just like buggin' people in aviation on both sides of the border. Ha!)

Of course, I'm lost, ya nut! :D That's why purple girl keeps on a-walkin'! :P And by the way, not all who wander are lost. :rolleyes:

(*whisper* You're on your own with that "other side o' the planet" comment. :lol: You know where my boxing gloves are if'n you need 'em!)

• 2 weeks later...

:huh: Are you high? post-3492-1155441241.gif

But seriously, thirty lashes with a wet noodle for posting spam on an aviation forum. :wacko: Truly, there goes the neighborhood! <_< Jack*ss. :)

I dunno, Justfly. There were a couple in there that sounded kinda curious in the "chill people out" department. :D I wouldn't need those, however. :rolleyes: :P Might even be somethin' in there for keepin' folks awake who are up too late and studyin' too much! B) Ha!

I should've known better. <_< Love that Vertref has devices to help prevent spam, such as flood limits and emoticon limits. Sure wish there was a limit on links posted, as well. :) (Like you're not busy enough, Mr. Madrid. :rolleyes:)

Anyhoo...

...just for the record:

post-3492-1155501838_thumb.jpg

Those who post spam suck.

Copycat spammers suck even more.

And forum spammers (who suck the most) ultimately spend eternal d*mnation licking filthy, dirty keyboard keys in Cyber H*ll! ;)

Yeehaw! B)

this thread has been edited

Edited by 67november