Recommended Flight Schools In North California

I am planning on getting my pilot license, but I would like any of you guys to recommend a good flight school in Northern California? Before I make any decision I would like some advice from the experienced pilots out there!!!!

Thanks a lot!

Check out this thread from last week:

http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/helicopterfor...?showtopic=4539

Here is a link to a list of flight schools that somebody here at VR took alot of time to put together and it should be able to help you out here. Click on the link for the Excel file towards the top third of the page.

http://www.verticalreference.com/articles/...rticle_51.shtml

Another thing you can do, is click on reviews on the top, and click on USA school, you will get another list of flight school, some with reviews. Lastly, figure out some schools and then ask some direct questions about them, and also do a search using the search feature for those schools. Lots of guys here have had experiance with schools, so narrow your search down and ask away. Hope this helps!

[edited for grammer-added content]

I am planning on getting my pilot license, but I would like any of you guys to recommend a good flight school in Northern California? Before I make any decision I would like some advice from the experienced pilots out there!!!!

Thanks a lot!

kind of depends where you are located - NoCal is a big place - and what you want to fly - although most places use R22's there are folks who will train you in everything from Enstroms to Bell 47's