Life Insurance

I have seen the threads for this that tell about PIC and AOPA, but I was wondering if anyone has found any other company's that provide Life and D & D insurance.

I want to make sure that my wife will have nothing to worry about in the worst case scenario.

Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

I have 7 hours so far, and loving every minute of it. Only 993 more to go to get the dream job.

I have seen the threads for this that tell about PIC and AOPA, but I was wondering if anyone has found any other company's that provide Life and D & D insurance.

I want to make sure that my wife will have nothing to worry about in the worst case scenario.

Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

I have 7 hours so far, and loving every minute of it. Only 993 more to go to get the dream job.

My husband is a pilot and we have Life Insurance through Minnesota Life. They were one of the few companies that would provide it since he is a pilot and also scuba dives. I think AOPA was who recommended them. Good company - haven't had to use it yet though!! Expect to pay more than other 'normal' life insurance policies though - you're considered a higher risk now. And I think they will only insure up to $500,000 per person (after that you have to use an agent that they can provide you). Hope this helps!