Veterans benefits

whats good everyone,

i've viewed from the outside looking in on this forum while working towards my private and wanted to wait until i could officially call myself a pilot (barely). this is my first post so it will probably be pretty rough.

i just recieved my private ticket and i'm going out to precision to finish through cfii. i was wondering if anyone had any experience using their g.i bill for training. how long it took to get paid and how the money was distributed or if it was held until the end were some of the questions i had. thats it for now

hatchet

whats good everyone,

i've viewed from the outside looking in on this forum while working towards my private and wanted to wait until i could officially call myself a pilot (barely). this is my first post so it will probably be pretty rough.

i just recieved my private ticket and i'm going out to precision to finish through cfii. i was wondering if anyone had any experience using their g.i bill for training. how long it took to get paid and how the money was distributed or if it was held until the end were some of the questions i had. thats it for now

hatchet

I'm working on my private right now and will be using VA for the Commercial/IFR/CFI/CFII. Just so you know it took the VA about a month and a half to get my eligablity document back, which I didn't think was too bad. Make sure that you have your Class 2 physical before you start anything you plan to get reimbursed on. My school asked me to remind them a couple weeks before I start on the next phase so they can get the paperwork submitted. Good Luck!