Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I am thinking about heading up to Canada to trip around. At the same time hoping to fall into a pilot position by being in the right place at the right time.

What do I need to do to get legal to fly there.

I have a NZ CPLH licence and am almost finished my C cat.

I have been thinking about buying a TURBINE MINI500 (dear I say it) to trip around in. I know all the horror stories of the non turbine models. Any new word? Has anyone had any experiance with the TURBINE model?

Should I just buy a camper and drive?

One more question. Is it worth heading up to Alaska too?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...