lkuiyipug8o06frdo6u7deoit5

FLCFI,

Do you realise that the money have you spent and the experience you have acquired make you a professional pilot?

Why are you offering to pay for a service that you earned the right to charge for?

An offer like this lowers the standard for those that make a living off ferry flights. I do not doubt your skills, ferry flights can be demanding, but I do doubt that you have thought this through. Robinson's are coming off the line constantly and there are lines and lines of owners that need a pilot to fly one away with them, those pilots should not provide this service for free.

Your email address suggests you are a CFI, do you pay people to take your instruction as well? My flight review is due soon, if you pay me $200 I'll let you sign me off.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
If any one has an r22 or r44 that needs ferrying in the us I will cover the cost including depriciation on the helo($45/hr 22 $90/hr 44). I am an experienced pilot (700tt) with 2 ferry flights under my belt(1 throught the carribean and 1 out of the factory). I love the adventure!! Please email me if yiu are interested and we can see if we can make a deal.

Pearsoncfi@yahoo.comany

I am selling R-22 time for $99 an hour plus gas for anyone who is interested. Contact me for details. I am also a timebuilder and will have my CFI and my own helcopter in December. No hidden work. No photo work. You fly where and when you want, as little or as much as you want. The only hitch is that I'm there with you. This will be in South Florida for the winter and in Cleveland, ohio for the summer. Paul 216-526-1502

If any one has an r22 or r44 that needs ferrying in the us I will cover the cost including depriciation on the helo($45/hr 22 $90/hr 44). I am an experienced pilot (700tt) with 2 ferry flights under my belt(1 throught the carribean and 1 out of the factory). I love the adventure!! Please email me if yiu are interested and we can see if we can make a deal.

Pearsoncfi@yahoo.com

Just curious, sign on name your Harley - Davidson?

• 4 months later...
FLCFI,

Do you realise that the money have you spent and the experience you have acquired make you a professional pilot?

Why are you offering to pay for a service that you earned the right to charge for?

An offer like this lowers the standard for those that make a living off ferry flights. I do not doubt your skills, ferry flights can be demanding, but I do doubt that you have thought this through. Robinson's are coming off the line constantly and there are lines and lines of owners that need a pilot to fly one away with them, those pilots should not provide this service for free.

Your email address suggests you are a CFI, do you pay people to take your instruction as well? My flight review is due soon, if you pay me $200 I'll let you sign me off.

I agree 100%

Pearsoncfi@yahoo.com

Yeah I agree. Everytime I have to take a helicopter someplace I try and put in one of my newly rated pilots to build time for there commercial but if it is a long haul I cut them a deal on flight time. If its from the factory they pay enough to cover the expenses of the helicopter, my expenses plus there own expenses. This saves the new owner since they don't have to cover fuel/oil cost or my fee. The person building the hours paying the rate covers it.

Don't sell yourself out. Someone should be paying you. Unless you are saying your time isn't worth anything?

Yeah I agree. Everytime I have to take a helicopter someplace I try and put in one of my newly rated pilots to build time for there commercial but if it is a long haul I cut them a deal on flight time. If its from the factory they pay enough to cover the expenses of the helicopter, my expenses plus there own expenses. This saves the new owner since they don't have to cover fuel/oil cost or my fee. The person building the hours paying the rate covers it.

Don't sell yourself out. Someone should be paying you. Unless you are saying your time isn't worth anything?

Man I work in this industry for 30y...trying to get better wage and condition.But there is always guy's like you ready to work for nothing even worst paying for working...it's a shame hope you change your attitude or change career

• 2 weeks later...

Pearsoncfi@yahoo.com

It's people like you that are destroying the aviation industry. You should not accept less than $500 a day plus expenses for a ferry, delivery or demonstration flight. Rates are $1,000 to $1,500 for overseas or hazardous duty. So get real and stop trying to be the Wal-Mart of the helicopter (Commercial Aviation) world.

Edited by 67november