Low flying 500

HeloPitts

DLO,

Dude, I am really starting to wonder if you're off your meds or something. You seem to get really wound up when someone has the audacity to opine that a posted video is showing unsafe flying.

Please keep in mind that everyone here, including you (for better or for worse), has the right to express their opinions. That's the spirit behind a FORUM - i.e. a place to share experience and opinions.

Your attitude about safety is actually quite alarming - every pilot here will pay some amount of money and/or freedom for every single boneheaded move that helicopter pilots do on almost a daily basis, that results in airframe damage and/or fatalities. There are hundreds of megabytes of video on the web showing helicopter pilots being STUPID, with some dying as a result.

As was opined in another thread, in which you slammed my posting the owner data of an R22 shown in a YouTube video, I too wonder how much spite and spittle and hate would come out of your mouth if everyone here was in the same room with you. Not as much, I think.

I am still trying to figure out what positive input you have had in the VR forums. Please post something useful to the general audience, and not so dang negative for a change. If you can't find it in yourself to be civil and contributory, perhaps you should move over to the Just Helicopters forums.

Dave Blevins

hatchetfist,,

well said, i could not have said it any better. I am so sorry for these pathetic safety freaks. I don't know how else to explain to you guys, Nobody cares what you think, say or do. You watch the video and then let it go. don't jepordize you stupidity while posting non sense on this site. dude, just relax and watch the video, nobody asked for a safety consult here, nobody cares if you or anyone else thinks this is dangerous... you are intitled to your opinion, but don't get all bent out of shape when everyone goes against you cause you are a safety freak.

As I stated early on in this thread, no safety discussions, no safety discussions. But oh no, you freaks could not let a dead horse just lie. You had to open your fat mouth and voice just how dangerous this really is...... guess what, that is no news to anyone here, we all know this is dangerous, do you want an award for pointing out the obvious... congrats you have a firm grasp of the obvious... now beat it... nobody cares about how dangerous this is. what more can I say.... You are not adding any light to the conversation by stating this is unsafe... That is like posting " The sky is Blue""" on every thread.... well no sh$t, dummy, could you get any dumber here.... once and for all WE ALL KNOW THIS VIDEO IS DANGEROUS, NOW ALL THE SAFETY FREAKS CAN STOP POSTING....

NOw if that worked, to stop the safety freaks from posting, I will jump up and down, with a big smile, giving myself a pat on the back... While filming the event, then I will post it on VR to show my appreciation to all of the safety freaks in the world.... wanna take me up on the offer???????? please, please, please do, I will post it, just stop posting the obvious folks,,, am I really asking for too much.......???????

I make my living flying NOE and this video performance wasn't just dangerous, it was stupid and pointless.

I wasn't going to post beyond my quote of Bruce Lee ("Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."), but if it will drive DLO and hatchetfist into another anti-safety frenzy...it is totally worth it. I count this as better entertainment value than the video.

DLO & HF please let us safety freak pilots have your bank details then we can recoup our insurance hikes from you, as you WILL have an accident If this is the way you think

You obviously don't pay the bills for Ins. or the over torques that you will surly have to get out of trouble, or wont you tell anyone about that either?

Thank you for your politeness! First off I enjoyed watching the Hughes 500 video, and I can say having flown a Hughes 500 they are amazing machines. However I would speculate the pilot of that aircraft isn’t the owner of that ship. I’m sure the owner wouldn’t be too happy that his or her helicopter was flown with such disregard for safety. What is most disturbing to me is low time pilots would actually try to defend the pilot’s actions. Things are different in the real world when you become an aircraft owner, and start signing the checks. :rolleyes:

My 2 cents

i'm sorry weed. your right i know nothing. 500E your right i don't pay bills. Everyone else that took my post to heart and got all fired up inside i'm sorry. i'm just going to face the corner in shame of my unreliable flying capabilities u people pinned me with. this is my last post on this forum. to all that helped me through my licenses...thank you.....to all who cut down and belittle peoples flying record and experience based on a few posts, well since this is probably my last......F U.