2007 Helicopters at Work Calendar - Out Now.

Heli-Ops

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious is anyone else in the US got their calendar from this last shipment yet. I know there is a lag time in shipping (just got my first, Nov, issues of Heli-Ops two weeks ago), I'm just trying to get a feel for the delay.

Also, and I think this might be for Rey, does the donation also give me VIP access?? Thanks in advance guys.

Z

Just curious is anyone else in the US got their calendar from this last shipment yet. I know there is a lag time in shipping (just got my first, Nov, issues of Heli-Ops two weeks ago), I'm just trying to get a feel for the delay.

Yep, I got mine last week. (Thanks, Ned!)

Guest rookie101
Yep, I got mine last week. (Thanks, Ned!)

I got mine right before Christmas so it made for a nice holiday treat. I LOVE IT! Wonderful pictures. Thanks a TON Heli-Ops.

• 1 month later...

Icarus - Did you send me a PM with name and postal address. I emailed Rey and asked him to let everyone know they had to PM me with their details as some people made their donation and then didnt let me know so I had no idea where to send a calendar.

Just drop me a PM and will send one off for you.

Regards

Ned