The Day Has Come

Well I’m packin up the van and I’m headed south to Titusville FL today . I’m off to make my fortune and become rich and famous as the greatest helicopter pilot in the world (man, with an outlook like that you would think I was 20 years old with my whole life in front of me….NOT!!!!!) :rolleyes:

Seriously, it’s time to put up or shut up so here it go’s. By the way I got a nice 5 bedroom house with rooms for rent tell your friends and neighbors or just pm me. Let me know if you live in the area I would like to hook up with ya for an adult beverage and advice on the area. B)

Well I’m packin up the van and I’m headed south to Titusville FL today . I’m off to make my fortune and become rich and famous as the greatest helicopter pilot in the world (man, with an outlook like that you would think I was 20 years old with my whole life in front of me….NOT!!!!!) :rolleyes:

Seriously, it’s time to put up or shut up so here it go’s. By the way I got a nice 5 bedroom house with rooms for rent tell your friends and neighbors or just pm me. Let me know if you live in the area I would like to hook up with ya for an adult beverage and advice on the area. B)

Heh, I know how you feel. I am leaving a 6 figure IT management career to go back to flying. Pulling pitch is a lot more satisfing than pulling 2 hour staff meetings every week. Here's to new beginings and the pursuit of happiness!

permison

I like the put up or shut up. :lol: It's GO TIME! Months and months, now I am so close I can TASTE it...

Good luck Jocko! I'd join you in the big house but I'm ALL the way the other side - Seattle!

Never know coulda been fun :o (did I say that out loud?????) :o

Heh, I know how you feel. I am leaving a 6 figure IT management career to go back to flying. Pulling pitch is a lot more satisfing than pulling 2 hour staff meetings every week. Here's to new beginings and the pursuit of happiness!

permison

I'm IT Director for Bruce Rossmeyers slew of Harley Davidson dealerships. Where are you working?

I'm IT Director for Bruce Rossmeyers slew of Harley Davidson dealerships. Where are you working?

I was a program manager for a DOD software project till a few months ago now I am consulting on a Data Warehouse project in New England.