arkansas helicopters

james28

hey guys, arkansas helicopters is my local helo training center. i just found out about them, checked out their website and stuff. but from what i understand they're pretty new and haven't been around long. there are no reviews about them on our site. i was wondering if anyone knows anything about them. thanks.

EDIT: just found out that the flight school part of the arkansas helicopters operation is closing down for the time being. thanks.

Edited by james28

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also from arkansas, and I also have just recently seen that same website. I have also seen the company's R22 flying around north arkansas airports. But, I'm sorry I can't tell you anything you haven't already seen or read.

I was going to look into trying to get my CFI from those guys. But, I'm not sure if they offer that course.

• 1 month later...
hey that's cool you're in my area. unfortunately they closed down student training because of low enrollement.

Metco Helicopters, Inc. located at ASG for last 15 years operating 1 Hughes 300 and 1 B206B, looking for local, experienced H300 pilot. email metcohelicopters@cox.net.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I was the lead pilot over at Arkansas Helicopters in Fayetteville AR out of Drake feild (fyv). Unfortunatly we did have to close the doors in late January of 2007 due to lack of students. I was surprised at the lack of interest because as far as I know, we were the only school to offer helicopter training in AR. I had one guy drive all the way from Springfield MO twice a week for training. Anyway, too bad you guys didn't find us before we shut the doors. Good luck all.