DirecWay/HughesNet user???

We have HughesNet at work and I always have problems with this site. When I try to login, the screen just reloads and doesn't log me in. It doesn't show an error message, bad password, it just reloads like nothing happened.

I have to go delete the @verticalreference[1].com cookie to be able to login. And I have to do that everytime I close IE or Netscape. If I leave the window open all day, it will keep me logged in.

When I'm at home on dial-up, no problems, I'm already logged in with the "remember me" function.

Any ideas....this has been going on for about 6+ months now. Can it have to be with the upstream to downstream delay because of the dish? I don't have with anything else with HughesNet except for our Citrix server at HQ--but that's another story.

DirecWay uses an "unique" way of caching info which can play hob with proxy servers and many scripts. You may get some relief by cold-restarting the dish hardware, then clearing all your offline data before you start IE (or whatever browser you are using).

Of course, this may not help at all...

At the bottom of the forum page is a "delete all cookies set by this board" link. You may need to do that prior to logging in each time. I'll see if there is a fix for you though. That sounds like a pain in the rear to me.

-Rey

delorean,

try it now and let me know the results.

-Rey