east coast job

james28

just got done watching the movie straight up: helicopters in action. and in the movie there's a company over in the east coast called ag rotors that does all kinds of helicopter work. particularly longline from what i saw. but i went to their site and saw that they might need pilots, mechanics, and others as well. so if you're desperate for a job you might check there, you never know. anyway, just trying to help.

here's the link to their website.

www.agrotors.com

just got done watching the movie straight up: helicopters in action. and in the movie there's a company over in the east coast called ag rotors that does all kinds of helicopter work. particularly longline from what i saw. but i went to their site and saw that they might need pilots, mechanics, and others as well. so if you're desperate for a job you might check there, you never know. anyway, just trying to help.

here's the link to their website.

www.agrotors.com

Thanks much for the link. Even though I'm not ready yet they are only about an hour away from me. Would be a perfect place to work for a while once I am qualified. Hope they are around for a while. Thanks...