Yep, I'm bored...

FUSE

Well, the helicopter I was flying has been taken to FL for the winter. I need to fly bad, but in the mean time inbetween reading and such I took out a picture from my first solo and decided to draw it. Not sure yet if I'm gonna color it, probably will though, it's a long time till spring....

FirstSolo.jpg

Hey FUSE- Hate to tell you this, but you have a windsock stuck thru your tailboom!! Thats gotta hurt!

I've had the bug since I last flew...and that was at the Robbie course a few weeks ago...Had two reservations that got cancelled due to maintenance...hopefully Saturday I'll be up if the weather holds...C ya.

Goldy

Guest rookie101

Ha, ya it looks more like a toothpick with a flag at the top, but still an excellent drawing. Too much time on one's hand's can also lead to truly endless hours on video games. :blink: :wacko:

You guys are funny... LOL... Those darn video games, this is why I started drawing and reading again. Was spending way too much time on there. SOCOM 3 is awesome.

Lucky you Goldy, I have not flown since the course either, but it's going to be while before I fly again. The bird flys south for the winter. :( I may just pay to fly at another school to get in an hour or so every month till it comes back.

Gunner, is that a guess on where that is? How the heck did you know that?

I did decide to color it in, I'm real happy with the way it's turning out, I may just have a new avatar when it's all said and done.

Fly safe guys...

Not sure yet if I'm gonna color it, probably will though, it's a long time till spring....

OH BOY ! ! :o Coloring?! Brings back memories for sure :D Just remember to 'stay between the lines' B)

• 2 weeks later...