Quit or finish

The 22's controls felt very touchy to me on my first solo, part weight difference, part nerves. Once I got up to altitude I felt fine. I still am a little jumpy on solo pickups and set downs. Watch the wind sock and keep the aircraft in a slight slip so the nose is into the wind, it will make for much less pedal input. Don't let any loss of confidence get the better of you, if you can fly with the CFI you can fly solo, the mental part is messin with you. Good luck.

Tenacious, thanks for your reply, it really makes sense. I have not soloed again but I feel way more confident know that I have more hours, it just seems ever hour makes a difference. I know next time to watch the wind direction, I would of been fine if I would of pointed in the wind. Everyone is so great on this site, for all their words of wisdom. Thanks a million. Take care

RC

RC,

1. Confidence :)

This is the very thing I was impressed with most when I met my instructor. He's CONFIDENT, not cocky.