Training Syllabus

Hello together..

I am just preparing my Training Syllabus and i am nearly done with the private, but i need some help now with all the others.

private, comercial, cfi,cfii, instrument, turbine transition, long line training

Has somebody a good idea where i can find some help or examples?

Or can somebody assist me with information?

info@helifox.com

have a great day

Nancy

• 1 month later...

Well on your commercial syllibus, make it the same as your private but throw in 180's and pins and cons. Then increase the mins. e.g. +/- 10 kts to +/- 5 kts. I don't have a PTS in front of me so I'm not sure if that is correct. For the CFI syllibus, Throw in as much info as you can that would help a new CFI such as endorsements, pre-solo exam etc... Also, plagerize, use your FOI book and the Robinson flight training manual. I'm not sure what to do about turbine transitions etc. Not sure what school would make you do anymore than a private, commercial, and maybe an instrument syllibus. Hope you can squeez a nugget of help out of all this. lol. Good luck.

Well on your commercial syllibus, make it the same as your private but throw in 180's and pins and cons.

180 autos , pinnacles, and confined landings are all now included for the private certificate, not just for the commercial.

You can download a copy of the commercial pilot syllabus from the Aviation Supply & Academics web site: www.asa2fly.com Type in "free" in the seach box and it will give a listing that includes free downloads.

WW