Cheap R44 time

End of april trip from Sarasota Fl to Vegas and back. 40-50hr at $400/hr. Anyone interested?

I have a friend who is interested but not a VR member. How can he contact you for more details on the flight and/or any future ones you may have? Thanks!!

THAT HELICOPTER IS 299/HR DRY AND WITHOUT AN INSTRUCTOR. IF YOU ADD FUEL AND THE INSTRUCTOR IT WILL COST ABOUT THE SAME.

Must be a recent change in their policy--in the past all rates were wet. I kno ECAC was trying to encourage primary training in the R44 by providing it at a lower rate. What their motivations are I don't kno...just passing on the info.

BS. If your guy is selling r44 time for 300/hr wet with an instructor hes not going to be in business long. This web site is full of a bunch of dorks who are bent on oneupsmanship. If you are not interested in building cheap time, in a new aircraft with an experienced instructor then stfu losers

BS. If your guy is selling r44 time for 300/hr wet with an instructor hes not going to be in business long. This web site is full of a bunch of dorks who are bent on oneupsmanship. If you are not interested in building cheap time, in a new aircraft with an experienced instructor then stfu losers

Oh man, that just hurts!

stfu? Anyone care to enlighten me? Being a dork loser I'm having trouble decrypting this.

I'm sorry, but a co-pilot strait and level trip from fl to vegas for 400/hr just seems ridiculous. Plus this guy is probably making 400 an hour for the trip... you couldn't pay me 400 hr to take this exta long cc trip. sitting there falling asleep at the controls while he explains the flight characteristics of a box humming 100 knts an hour across many states..

dude, there is nothing glamourous about this flight, there is no good deal in this flight either. alot of us know a place to rent a new r44 at a price of 400/hr. and we can actually lean something as well, not doing the instructor a favor and staying awake at the controls as long as possible......... I'm pretty sure silverhawk aviation rents their r44's at 400/hr or less, wet with an instructor, wheres the cheap deal, for a huge commitment and upfront payment?????????

Oh my goodness. Is a person with such a snap attitude safe to fly with? Will that 400 per our guanrantee a rational CFI will be in the aircraft? Inquiring minds cant STFU, they must just ask more questions! Hope you sell your time!

Is this one of the ferry flights you advertise in this thread:

http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/helicopterfor...ic=4974&hl=

Just wondering why you are paying the guy who is having the job done, and then charging the "student" so much?

As he said in the other thread...he's thinking outside his box. I guess thinking outside the box includes trying to lure students into his scheme while insulting them.

You know, another way to ensure you don't stay in business long is to get on a forum like this one, as part of a very close-knit industry such as R/W aviation and post things like that. It doesn't reflect well on you. Take a deep breath next time you want to post something like that, or just continue making a spectacle of yourself. Either one works for me.

Edited by ADRidge

wow, so this guy is saying, "hey man, I'll ferry this heli for you john, hey I'll even pay you 90 dollars an hour, (for depreciation of course) After we make this deal, I'll even "think outside the box" and offer some broke student, some cheap R 44 time and build up my hours quick, while getting paid 310 dollars an hour.... Hey thats more than I make as a cfi working long hours and waiting in between flights....

What a scam,, never thought somebody might remember his post saying "helicopter owner, I'll do you a favor and ferry your heli for you, and I'll even pay you 90 dollars an hour....

This fool should advertise Cheap R44 time, and offer these students the rate of 45 dollars per hour. that way, they will each be paying half of what He should never be paying for in the first place.... Thats just like telling your neighbor you will mow his lawn with his lawnmower, and pay him ten bucks an hour for depreciation of the lawn mower.

That is really thinking out of the box...... I've never heard of this way of doing business....

***Cheap Stundent Available***

Student in Florida willing to train inexpensively!!!

I will charge only $99.99/hr. to be an excellent student and include the following package:

No cancellations!!

No tardiness!!

No arguments!!

No pulling sticks out of instructors hands!!

Compliments to CFI after every flight!!

Daily Study Habits!!

And if you call me now I will even throw in a...

NO QUESTIONS ASKED clause through CFII

That's right...teach what you want...how you want until I become a CFII!!

This package would normally cost a CFI immeasurable stress, anxiety, lots of time, and plenty of frustration...NOW...you can teach through CFII for only $19,998...believe me this is CHEAP in comparison to the "loss of life" time you will pay the traditional way.

This is a limited offfer and can not be combined with any other offer of its kind

What are you waiting for...call NOW!!! 1-800-TRAIN-ME