This is a little off subject but.....Aircraft Sales

DerekM

ok so this may not be the exact place for this but I was wondering if any of the members know the steps it takes to become an aircraft broker or schools thats teach this profession

I am currently a Broker-Salesperson in the Real Estate world but I have always wondered about the aviation side of things. I have googled it on a number of occasions and have turned up nothing. I would think there would be education requirements and continuing ed. But I have turned up nothing..........Google Real Estate Sales and you get pages of info and a list of schools to attend. Anything would be great......thanks in advance....

ok so this may not be the exact place for this but I was wondering if any of the members know the steps it takes to become an aircraft broker or schools thats teach this profession

I am currently a Broker-Salesperson in the Real Estate world but I have always wondered about the aviation side of things. I have googled it on a number of occasions and have turned up nothing. I would think there would be education requirements and continuing ed. But I have turned up nothing..........Google Real Estate Sales and you get pages of info and a list of schools to attend. Anything would be great......thanks in advance....

Without spending too much time on google, this I found per chance:

http://www.airplanedreams.com/SalesConsultants.aspx

Perhaps you can contact them & it may help you to see what is required, etc....

(I am in no way endorsing this place, just found it on the net....).

Without spending too much time on google, this I found per chance:

http://www.airplanedreams.com/SalesConsultants.aspx

Perhaps you can contact them & it may help you to see what is required, etc....

(I am in no way endorsing this place, just found it on the net....).

Thanks Klas; I have found that and several others just like that however what I am looking for is more like the information listed in the link below. I want to see the detailed information on obtaining a liscense and the education requirements to do so. For example I knew before I started the Real Estate side of things that I needed to have 60 hours of education from a state approved education provider and that I would have to have 12 hours of Continued education every two years to keep my liscense

http://pr.mo.gov/realestate.asp.