Robinson Safety video online?

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the robinson safety video online? I am trying to show someone part of the video and don't want to buy the whole thing. I am specificly looking for the crash of the R22 in England where the blades folded up. Anyone see it on u-tube or anywhere else?

Permison

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the robinson safety video online? I am trying to show someone part of the video and don't want to buy the whole thing. I am specificly looking for the crash of the R22 in England where the blades folded up. Anyone see it on u-tube or anywhere else?

Permison

I've seen it- but only in a Robinson course...killed the pilot and his wife on his first flight as a private pilot. Carb ice stopped the engine, and he failed to do an auto..just kept pulling pitch and slowing the rotor all the way to the ground...ouch.

I've seen it- but only in a Robinson course...killed the pilot and his wife on his first flight as a private pilot. Carb ice stopped the engine, and he failed to do an auto..just kept pulling pitch and slowing the rotor all the way to the ground...ouch.

Yeah, I've seen it too. Having a discussion with a non-pilot about what happens when the blades slow below 80% in flight. He doesn't believe they would fold up. I thought that video would clear things up. The guy is pretty thick, even after showing him a cross section of the rotor mast and how the blades are mounted, he still does not believe they would fold up in flight. He's one of those software developer types who thinks becuse he can make pixels move on the screen, then he knows everything about everything. And I thought pilots have big egos........

Yeah, I've seen it too. Having a discussion with a non-pilot about what happens when the blades slow below 80% in flight. He doesn't believe they would fold up. I thought that video would clear things up. The guy is pretty thick, even after showing him a cross section of the rotor mast and how the blades are mounted, he still does not believe they would fold up in flight. He's one of those software developer types who thinks becuse he can make pixels move on the screen, then he knows everything about everything. And I thought pilots have big egos........

Well, there was two people who can confirm the effects of blade stall. Unfortunately, neither are available for comment. (Wow, re-reading that sounds pretty harsh, but since we have lots of student pilots that read this board, I'm gonna leave it)