Software for use in Flight school

Dear All,

We are looking for a good software, we can use in our flight school. I just went through a few pages on the internet and there is way too much information on every page. Now i hope i get some good ideas from this Forum here, and some information from experienced users.

We want to use this software for the administration of our flight school espacially for record keeping, maintenance planning .....

I am sure that all of you have different ideas and experience in the use of such software....

Keep the rotor up...Martin

Dear All,

We are looking for a good software, we can use in our flight school. I just went through a few pages on the internet and there is way too much information on every page. Now i hope i get some good ideas from this Forum here, and some information from experienced users.

We want to use this software for the administration of our flight school espacially for record keeping, maintenance planning .....

I am sure that all of you have different ideas and experience in the use of such software....

Keep the rotor up...Martin

You could start here:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/...ation/Software/

try a google search of "aviation software"

Paul

TotalFBO is the 800lb gorilla of the business...

It isn't cheap, however it does everything and isn't on the web, so that you're not dependent on an Internet connection.

http://www.totalfbo.com/

We use it, and overall I'm happy with it...