Ferry flight FL to Sth Caribbean

Hi,

new to the site, have B206L1 wanting 2nd pilot to aid with ferry from MCO area to ANU. Ideal a CFI with 206 time and good sense on humor for the trip of a lifetime! Yes we do have pop outs!

Possible time frame - first or sec'd week of may for 5 days max.

Let me know your thoughts anyone.

Thanks

;)

Hi,

new to the site, have B206L1 wanting 2nd pilot to aid with ferry from MCO area to ANU. Ideal a CFI with 206 time and good sense on humor for the trip of a lifetime! Yes we do have pop outs!

Thanks

;)

Hello everyone,

Ok, it's me 1st time on the page so.

I would like know more about ferry flight. For me, looks a great opportunity to get new experience and probably time on a new heli too.

Can everybody give me more info about that?

Thank's

Hi,

Thanks

;)

I'm very interested for this flight. the 2nd week of may would work awesome for me. i am a young CFI but with no 206 time ( most of it in an r-44 but some in an S-58T and Bell 222). I have a few hours flying in the the virgin islands between tortola and st.maarten. Please send me an E-mail with your phone number so we can discuss this in detail. BMGMHZ@buckeye-express.com

Spencer

Hi,

read the reponces, have e-mailed my Cell # Spencer.

As for wanting info you can contact me @ caribequip@hotmail.com for further info if you like, stating experience, TT, currency of any ratings and your location.

It will be fun but realy need someone with Turbine time and prefer CFI, you will be given some - one on one in the Longranger by a CFI proir to departure so we are all comfortable with autos and handling etc.

Thanks.

B)