2000-5000 hour instructors

The bell factory school....anyone know if they do ab-initio training in piston (b-47) helicopters there or is everything done in jetrangers...???

THANKS...!

The Bell Factory School only uses the 206 (JetRanger). They will do a private if you ask, but that is not really what they are there for.

The cost would also be quite high, about $70K just for the private certificate.

I teach in Salt Lake City at Sky Park Helicopters (www.skyparkhelicopters.com). I have a bit over 2000 and the owner/other instructor has about 12,000 hrs. Its nice to be able to instruct with some realistic background experience, makes getting the message through much more effective. I am sure there must be a few more high time schools/instructors out there.

Fly Safe

BEN

At the Robinson Safety course you can fly with high time instructors, I know at least one of them owns his own flight training school and teaches people "advanced manuevers" on the side. I'm not sure how many hours he has but I gather it's a lot.

I flew with Ken, who said he had over 20,000 hours. It was an amazing flight, I loved doing my first full down and the "Zero" airspeed autos and such. I'd pay the 400 bucks to go back to the safety course again just for the flight portion of it, not to mention all the great info you can get from Tim Tucker and others.