USA Academy of Aviation

I checked in the review section already so dont kill me for asking...Has anyone been there(USA Academy of Aviation) or heard anything of it? Im in the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng process of joining the Army and going straight into WOFT...so i decided im going to go to school first, get my degree and commercial license through UVSC and USA Academy of Aviation...so I just wanted to hear a few things about the flight school. Its in Murrieta, CA.

Thanks,

Josh Royse

Edited by joshroyse.com

I checked in the review section already so dont kill me for asking...Has anyone been there(USA Academy of Aviation) or heard anything of it? Im in the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng process of joining the Army and going straight into WOFT...so i decided im going to go to school first, get my degree and commercial license through UVSC and USA Academy of Aviation...so I just wanted to hear a few things about the flight school. Its in Murrieta, CA.

Thanks,

Josh Royse

Yep I sure have. I've spoken a few times with the owner and cheif instructor Johan Nurmi. He has over 9000 hours most in R22 instructing and also hold the world record around the world. It is a small family type atmosphere with I believe two or three R22's and a Bell 206. I took an hour demo flight with him and had a blast and actually learned alot in just an hour. Basicly your going to be taought by a very expierenced pilot. Good luck!!! God Bless you bro for your service.

Yep I sure have. I've spoken a few times with the owner and cheif instructor Johan Nurmi. He has over 9000 hours most in R22 instructing and also hold the world record around the world. It is a small family type atmosphere with I believe two or three R22's and a Bell 206. I took an hour demo flight with him and had a blast and actually learned alot in just an hour. Basicly your going to be taought by a very expierenced pilot. Good luck!!! God Bless you bro for your service.

Thank you! Im very relieved to hear that its a good school.