Jeppesen Dataplan sued by Al Qaida

"During his time and for some 10 weeks thereafter, he was repeatedly and severely tortured and denied meaningful access to consular officials, family members and lawyers."

(Picture me stepping up on my soapbox and starting a major rant) :angry:

These are the same type of folks who hide behind masks and behead civilians on the internet and muslim TV??? Or are they the type that conspire to blow up our airports, airliners, and residential neighborhoods? The CIA has denied them meaningful access to others? I'm having trouble getting emotional about these allegations. I believe that all of the alleged victims still have their heads attached to their bodies... Maybe we should just release them all so they can go out and kill a couple of thousand more of our innocent civilians for the crime of living and working in America or England (or anywhere else they don't like).

You just have to shake your head. God bless the ACLU.

(stepping back down off of the soapbox) <_<

Jeff

Edited by Heloplt

(Picture me stepping up on my soapbox and starting a major rant) :angry:

These are the same type of folks who hide behind masks and behead civilians on the internet and muslim TV??? Or are they the type that conspire to blow up our airports, airliners, and residential neighborhoods? The CIA has denied them meaningful access to others? I'm having trouble getting emotional about these allegations. I believe that all of the alleged victims still have their heads attached to their bodies... Maybe we should just release them all so they can go out and kill a couple of thousand more of our innocent civilians for the crime of living and working in America or England (or anywhere else they don't like).

You just have to shake your head. God bless the ACLU.

(stepping back down off of the soapbox) <_<

Jeff

Jeff- I'm shocked by your statements. Don't you know these people are poor and oppressed and not responsible for their actions? In fact, I believe all criminals are not responsible for their actions....only the law abiding citizens of the world have to be held responsible..the rest have the ACLU to defend them.

No soapbox..more like a 3 inch steel plate I like to stand on.

Jeff- I'm shocked by your statements. Don't you know these people are poor and oppressed and not responsible for their actions? In fact, I believe all criminals are not responsible for their actions....only the law abiding citizens of the world have to be held responsible..the rest have the ACLU to defend them.

No soapbox..more like a 3 inch steel plate I like to stand on.

You are absolutely correct, thanks for setting me straight. ;)

And thanks for the chuckle as well.

Jeff