Helicopter sayings

1) what is a helicopter pilot? A NUT hanging under a NUT.

2) What can you say about that NUT? Helluva NUT.

3) Why did the Nut become a helicopter pilot? Because he's good with his stick.

4) Why did the Nut turn down promotion? Because he likes the view from his office

5) Why did God allow Man to invent Whiskey? Because otherwise Nuts would rule the world

6) what do Nuts really cherish? Thrust

7) is there hope for Nuts? collectively, no..

8) is being a Nut a good career? it goes cyclically

???

:blink: (gawd...)

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not mine but I saw it on another forum:   "People become helicopter pilots because they are more scared of work than they are of death."

a male (helicopter) pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying, and flying when he's with women.

Whats the difference between a helicopter pilot and God? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . God doesn't think he's a helicopter pilot

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I figured I'd share a word of advice I received not too long ago from a FedEx captain. Not really specific to helicopters, or aviation, but might as well be.

"Son, you're young. You should go find yourself a woman you hate and buy her a house. Just get it out of your system."

• 3 weeks later...

Experience is an accident you DIDN'T have.

Airplanes are designed to fly, and they will fly, until some fixed-wing pilot interferes with the controls and makes it crash. Helicopters are designed to crash, and they will, unless some dashingly handsome, coordinated, intelligent helicopter pilot makes it fly.

• 4 years later...

Lots of good ones here.

A couple I didn't see:

Instructor to Student Pilot: "A helicopter landing is basically a controlled crash. You've mastered half of it."

And:

Helicopter: 30,000 pieces of machinery rotating, reciprocating, and vibrating, waiting for metal fatigue to set in.