New low time military pilot lookin for a job

Does anyone know of any companies that may take in a low time military pilot? Only about 300 to 350 hrs. just finished the AH 64 course. I have time in the Schweizer 300, R-22, TH-67(bell 206), OH-58 A/C, And the AH-64 apache. Comm and Inst rating but no CFI. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you got out early. What happened? Or do Apache pilots just fly that little? I’ve heard rumors that Apaches don’t fly much because they are so expensive.

Worst case scenario, do you have access to the GI Bill (or equivalent) to help you train and get your CFI(I) and gain some hours?

You might also contact “mattcob”. He just got a job flying SIC in the GOM with 600 hours. He may be your best source of up-to-date, low-time pilot information.

Good luck,

-V5

Does anyone know of any companies that may take in a low time military pilot? Only about 300 to 350 hrs. just finished the AH 64 course. I have time in the Schweizer 300, R-22, TH-67(bell 206), OH-58 A/C, And the AH-64 apache. Comm and Inst rating but no CFI. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I second the what happened question. It'll have a bearing on your career.

Come see us.

bossman

I'm still in the guard. I just got out of flight school for the army, so i have plenty of flying to do for them. However it is the guard so it's part time and im going to need a full time job. Just hoping to stick with flying. I received my first 100hrs of training from HAI in titusville FL. I know they say you have to build up time instructing, I'm just hoping to get lucky and talk to the right person.

Thank you for your replys

Could be a guardsman that finished training and RL Progression back at his unit and looking for a full time job.

You'd be correct.