For the new guys looking to fly

I will start by warning you, this is mostly an ad. But I came across this video on my school's ( I still call them my school, cause I never intend to stop learning!) website...I thought it was a good intro to flying.

If you've flown before, dont bother....its a bit basic.

Then again, maybe I just like it because I have been in every bird featured !

Goldy

http://www.twinair.net/movie_001.html

TScottN: Update your browser, both Firefox and IE7 worked for me.

Thanks for the link Goldy.

I noticed they offer a professional program (private - CFI) all the way to 500 hours for $70k if you pay in advanced. Is this a good deal or a scam?

I noticed they offer a professional program (private - CFI) all the way to 500 hours for $70k if you pay in advanced. Is this a good deal or a scam?

You should call YoYo to see what the current pricing is...however, they are one of the few schools that will give you a fixed rate deal. He figures if it takes you an extra 10 hours or whatever, so be it, its a chunk of change. They also use the sim quite a bit at the beginning with some good success. Most choose to go the 3 or 4K at a time route, but its not a scam. They have the birds and CFI's that allow you to fly with pretty short notice. I called Friday night and booked a bird for Sunday morning..my personal experience, your experience may vary !

Goldy

Edited by Goldy

• 2 months later...