Yet another one bites the dust !!

Congratulations to Jerry...( JSmith13) who just passed his checkride in a 300. I don't hold that against him though. I am embarrassed to admit that he scored higher than I did when I took my written !

Congrats Jerry..on to commercial !

Goldy

That is awesome and Congrats to him!

PS, tell him not to hold his breath on getting his permanent license. SoCal FSDO's seem to be taking forever these days. Trying to get my temp renewed right now through Riverside, ugh.

Congratulations JSmith13, its a great feeling to hit that milestone marker.

Brushfire, it took exactly a month to get my permanent license I just received it yesterday.

ironranger

hey Gringo ya finally got your green card eh! :lol:

congrats JSmith13

Congratulations to Jerry...( JSmith13) who just passed his checkride in a 300. I don't hold that against him though. I am embarrassed to admit that he scored higher than I did when I took my written !

Congrats Jerry..on to commercial !

Goldy

CONGRATS JERRY....welcome to the CLUB! :)

R91

Congratulations JSmith13, its a great feeling to hit that milestone marker.

Brushfire, it took exactly a month to get my permanent license I just received it yesterday.

ironranger

I am going on 3 months and waiting for a call back from Riverside FSDO, but doubt it will be this week becuase of the holiday. Oh well.....

I am going on 3 months and waiting for a call back from Riverside FSDO, but doubt it will be this week becuase of the holiday. Oh well.....

Roger- must be a problem with your background !! ( ok, just kidding)..maybe the FAA doesnt like firemen??

I spoke with someone here a few weeks ago t the school and they said Riverside FSDO was incredibly back logged for some reason and extensions were being sent out when requested. Oh well, not to much of a biggy, just would like it sooner than later. Maybe it will make a nice xmas present!

I spoke with someone here a few weeks ago t the school and they said Riverside FSDO was incredibly back logged for some reason and extensions were being sent out when requested. Oh well, not to much of a biggy, just would like it sooner than later. Maybe it will make a nice xmas present!

FYI- The FAA's website has a canned 'temporary certificate extension authorization' for 30 days. If they've recieved your certificate package you can get it without having to talk to an employee of the federal govt. Check the Airman database to see if you've been issued your ticket, and if you have you can get the extension online. Had to do it for my CFI ticket when they didnt send it and then charged me $2.00 for a 'replacement'.

Congrats Smith!

Edited by HelliBoy