Putting in a WOFT packet

Hawaii, now THAT's a shitty place to have a layover...

aww man its the worst.

beautiful beaches...great weather....scuba...snorkeling....its a rough life.

aww man its the worst.

beautiful beaches...great weather....scuba...snorkeling....its a rough life.

Hold times aren't too bad right now, course that could change by the time you get to B Co.

After WOCS you are granted a 10 day permissive TDY to find a place to live. I second what Chad stated, I'm in Enterprise myself and this seems to be where the majority of people are at. Ozark and Daleville are a bit cheaper but I pay 750 a month for a nice 2 bedroom town house to myself, your BAH is 936 some odd if your single so that's plenty to cover it.

Once you inprocess with B Co. you'll wait from a week to 3 weeks for JOPD wich is about a week long. After that it's usually the same wait for SERE, wich is 21 days. I'm on BOLC hold now waiting over a month for that to start. Aeromed is next and should be another 3 week wait then actual flight school, that seems to be a little over a month hold still.

If you get here early or need a place to dump some stuff after WOCS while you look for a place feel free to call me. PM me for my # and I'll be happy to do what I can to help you out.

Yeah, I agree Daleville and Ozark are cheaper, but there is nothing to do there. A buddy and I rented a 3 bedroom/2 bath, with a huge 2 car garage, hot tub and a huge backyard in enterprise for $950 split 2 ways. And it only took 10 min to get to B Co.

CHAD

Hold times aren't too bad right now, course that could change by the time you get to B Co.

After WOCS you are granted a 10 day permissive TDY to find a place to live. I second what Chad stated, I'm in Enterprise myself and this seems to be where the majority of people are at. Ozark and Daleville are a bit cheaper but I pay 750 a month for a nice 2 bedroom town house to myself, your BAH is 936 some odd if your single so that's plenty to cover it.

Once you inprocess with B Co. you'll wait from a week to 3 weeks for JOPD wich is about a week long. After that it's usually the same wait for SERE, wich is 21 days. I'm on BOLC hold now waiting over a month for that to start. Aeromed is next and should be another 3 week wait then actual flight school, that seems to be a little over a month hold still.

If you get here early or need a place to dump some stuff after WOCS while you look for a place feel free to call me. PM me for my # and I'll be happy to do what I can to help you out.

i was just online last night looking over some of the housing in Enterprise. I was curious as to what it looked like out there. Google maps...gotta love it.

thanks for the order of events you listed there...i was really curious about that.

Thanks for all the info guys...

eli

3392 Augusta Street, Enterprise, AL is where I used to be livin'

hey is this the house you lived in?

cause its for sale now...

post-8381-1210410644_thumb.jpg

Edited by ErOk_OnE