how to fly for the military

stakks

I would love to fly for the military, but I am too old. I am thirty right now. I would love to get my commercial license and then ask if they would take me on as a pilot. is there any other way for me to fly for the military? I don't know how hard the warrant officer program in the army is to get accepted for, but I would be willing to fly for any branch.

Anytime someone asks on these boards how to build time, someone answers military. Makes it seem easy to fly for them. Is it?

I would love to fly for the military, but I am too old. I am thirty right now. I would love to get my commercial license and then ask if they would take me on as a pilot. is there any other way for me to fly for the military? I don't know how hard the warrant officer program in the army is to get accepted for, but I would be willing to fly for any branch.

Anytime someone asks on these boards how to build time, someone answers military. Makes it seem easy to fly for them. Is it?

The maximum age is 32, I thought.

That's legalese. No waivers are authorized (moral waivers apparently don't count), however they do make exceptions to policy. They just don't call THAT a waiver. I have yet to see a Warrant Officer come through as a civilian applicant who received an exception to policy.