Xmas Wishes to All - Must View

Heli-Ops

I bet if you would put Christ back in Christmas, your language would greatly improve too.

While that particular word is one of George Carlin's babies, in countries outside the US it doesn't carry the same social stigma. Ned posted in good humor and it should be taken that way, I am sure that he had no intention of offending your christian sensibilities with language that may not fit into your daily vocabulary.

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays everybody. May we all be more understanding of our neighbors this holiday season.

Best wishes. ;)

Get a life guys - It was a Joke.

Friend sent it from Italy, thats all, nothing more, nothing less.

If this is what your life has come to, complaining about the words on a card made up in jest by someone in Italy, then you live a sad miserable life.

<_< <_<

If this is what your life has come to, complaining about the words on a card made up in jest by someone in Italy, then you live a sad miserable life.

<_>

Ditt-freaking-o to that.

Don't you whiners have anything better to do? Is everyone so worried about appearing PC that something that is obviously not meant to be taken seriously, so offensive to you?

The whole "it's only a joke", and "get over your self" is pretty lame. Just because something wasn't

intended to be offensive doesn't give you a free pass. I am guilty of uttering the F-bomb several

times on a daily basis. It really just shows a lack of taste. Is there anything that humerous about it?

I don't like to see it on this forum. If THAT offends you, tough.