$100 Flight Time, ALL THE TIME....

The Holiday season is upon us and I know we are all busy, and for those of you up north, your wrapping yourselves in bundles of clothing... Houston, TX is currently 80F and Ft. Lauderdale, FL is 80F.

My name is Brett Woods, I am the Student Services Director for Helicopter Academy, and the current CFI in Houston, TX. We maintain 12 Helicopters at 7 locations across the US, in the winter we fly south... We have been in business for 27 years and tend to build a lot of time FAST, and have so much fun doing it.

For many years now we have offered $100/hr time building and I am here to extend this oppertunity again to the members and readers of Vertical Reference.

Here's what to expect:

1.) $100/hr time building in well maintained R-22/M's, with an instructor in Houston, TX or Florida.

2.) Expect to have fun, NO Patterns or boring Cross Country. Great built in training time incorporated.

3.) 10-20 hours per weekend.

4.) After 300 hours and a Commercial Helicopter License (min) we offer 100% guaranteed job doing the same.

5.) Hotel and Car accommodations included during trips

6.) Free accommodations at FL location in our condo (ltd avail)

Sound too good to be true? It's not... I did it myself and had over 54 hours my first week with Helicopter Academy and after 8 months I became the CFI in Houston, TX with over 500 hours. If your interested please feel free to contact me at 317-730-2940 or go to our website at www.helicopteracademy.com.

My name is Brett Woods, I am the Student Services Director for Helicopter Academy, and the current CFI in Houston, TX.www.helicopteracademy.com.

Brett, this has nothing to do with your post, but I have always wondered. Why do you use a picture of LAFD Fire 2 on your website...when you are not even located in Los Angeles? I thought maybe there was some connection, a retired pilot, etc.?

Goldy

Why do you use a picture of LAFD Fire 2 on your website...when you are not even located in Los Angeles?

Goldy, good question, though slightly off topic. At the current time we do not offer training in Los Angeles, we are going to be offering instruction and time building in LA this upcoming season. The connection, there have in fact been pilots who have trained with us that have gone to fly in this capacity. With 27 years as a school there are a lot of pilots that have done their training with us or time built with us.

Also as a quality issue we are constantly updating our website. We have taken over 2 million pictures of boats and ect. however the pictures taken of us rarely find their way to us. We are currently working on a compain to have more pictures posted of "us" while at Helicopter Academy

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

Goldy, good question, though slightly off topic. At the current time we do not offer training in Los Angeles, we are going to be offering instruction and time building in LA this upcoming season.

I was just curious. I have a brother that is in that ship (and Fire 1) more days than he is home. Most people would probably not even recognize the 412 on your site...like I said, just wondered what if any connection there was. If youre gonna use a photo, it might as well be one of a great ship like the 412.

Great photo of the formation flight directly over the main rotor....let me know when you come to LA, I have a local R22 you can rent if you want one, instead of flying one up from Texas.

Goldy

Edited by Goldy