SSH students

To those of you that understand the meaning of "Victim", thank you for your understanding. As for the self rightous assholes like Spierman and Clay that think the CFIs have any blame in this at all, you are as sick and malicious as Jerry Ariola. The CFIs benrighteoust over backwards to help these students obtain their dreams. The dream of becoming a helicopter pilot. I know, because I was a SSH CFI and I spent 12 to 14 hours a day, six days a week for more than a year giving all I could give to my students. I had a 100% check ride pass rate. ALL my students pasted their writtens with over 85%. ALL my students are excellent pilots or will become great pilots. And all my students will gladly back all me against jerks like you. I worked for SSH because it was the only CFI job were I lived. It was the only way to pay my bills and reach for my own dream. Right - I'm going to stand at the door and tell students that SSH sucks and somewhere else! That is the stupidest statement I've ever heard. How long do you think I would have had a job? Professional?? It's professional to do your best IN SPITE of the bad circumstances. To provide the very best instruction regardless of how bad your employer is. Professionalism is caring enough to give your best even when others are taking advantage of you. But that's a concept some "pilots" are not aware of - professionalism.

But to everyone else, thank you.

10 references to "I" or "my". Nice "profesional" work. To be a professional is to properly execute a profession. To be a professional is to police the profession. Lawyers lost sight of this. Doctors are losing sight of this. Pilots apparently losing sight of this. There is always honest work for professionals, don't give me that!

10 references to "I" or "my". Nice "profesional" work. To be a professional is to properly execute a profession. To be a professional is to police the profession. Lawyers lost sight of this. Doctors are losing sight of this. Pilots apparently losing sight of this. There is always honest work for professionals, don't give me that!

Let it go..."I told ya so" now is pointless and insensitive. (and your post contained seven "I" or "my" :P )