New Forum?

I would like to see  a forum for all the offshore guys to post. However I don't want to clutter this site up with way too many forums like the PHPA's site. I realize you can't please everyone but I think an offshore forum would be nice.  

Thanks Rey,

Chris

Oh, I do like the Idea of an Equipment forum- Could be cause I am really wanting a GPS, ha

Good idea. This is starting to look like a forum for every darn niche in helicopters. You can probably post something in the Utility Forum? Maybe I could change the name of the Utility Forum to fit offshore too. Any ideas for the new forum name on this?

I tried an auction type site to list equipment but participation was quite low. (one person posted a headset. I sold a GPS but that was it for 6 months)

-Rey

My opinion if you had to combine a few. I would combine the ferry flight and helicopter club. Flight training gets way to many post to be combined. It would make everything hard to find. I myself spend alot of time in that forum. I think I would go with you on the equipment forum; I think it would have a good bit of action right off the bat but then probably die out and only be revived when new stuff was put out. I can understand you leaving that out. We can always post in the General Forum. Anyways just my opinion.

Thanks

Chris

• 2 weeks later...