school in nashua, nh

can anyone tell me anything about the training school in Nashua, nh. am from ireland but have a u.s. citizenship which opens up lots of choices. since 1 hour flight time in ireland costs about 350euro it makes for me to go away to train. nh is not essential but since i lived in north nh for 7 years i have friends there seems like a logical choice, and even paying for transport and accomodation still seems cheaper.

must say this web site has been great for info on just about everything. took my first hour flight in waterford in ireland last year and ever since have wanted to look at doing this more seriously. just wish i wasn't going to have to sell my soul to pay for it. am heading for 40 and almost put off by years of hard work for no pay and huge bills ahead.

can anyone tell me anything about the training school in Nashua, nh. am from ireland but have a u.s. citizenship which opens up lots of choices. since 1 hour flight time in ireland costs about 350euro it makes for me to go away to train. nh is not essential but since i lived in north nh for 7 years i have friends there seems like a logical choice, and even paying for transport and accomodation still seems cheaper.

must say this web site has been great for info on just about everything. took my first hour flight in waterford in ireland last year and ever since have wanted to look at doing this more seriously. just wish i wasn't going to have to sell my soul to pay for it. am heading for 40 and almost put off by years of hard work for no pay and huge bills ahead.

Sent you a PM

I wouldn't recommend it, myself. I would however highly recommend Northeast Helicopters in Ellington, CT though. Great school with wonderful people and very professional. We've had some people come from the school in Nashua, NH with less than favorable experiences.

Where were you in Northern NH? I'm from there myself.

If ya need anymore information, feel free to PM me.

I wouldn't recommend it, myself. I would however highly recommend Northeast Helicopters in Ellington, CT though. Great school with wonderful people and very professional. We've had some people come from the school in Nashua, NH with less than favorable experiences.

Where were you in Northern NH? I'm from there myself.

If ya need anymore information, feel free to PM me.

I would also recommend Northeast helicopters.

Marc D.

Hey, Mate ! Try MTM HELICOPTERS in Auburn-Lewiston Airport , about 35 NM North from PORTLAND MAINE.Their website is < mtmhelicopters >. Aircraft- 300CBI .give them a call or stop by then.

Regards. IGM

• 5 years later...