I get kicked out of America!!!

Falko

I get kicked out of America in August this year (visa expires) and my plan is to go to Australia or to Canada.

The thing in Canada is, that most of the positions for this season will be filled……at least that’s what I think will be. So the only change to get a job there will be spring next year...

Australia seems to have a lot of helicopter operations down there.

Any ideas when the season starts or ends down there ?

I really would like to stay and work for your country.... but i have no choice :(

Falko

Edited by Falko

It's too bad that all of the people who refuse to work, live off of the government, and our tax money get to stay, while someone like you who is willing to work gets kicked out. But thats for another thread. I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. Good Luck

Finally will we get rid of another German :lol:

Falko I hope I will see you next week.

You should still think of Canada even if the season is over. I have been told

that instructions is at the busiest in the winter, but you might wanna spend some

time in a warmer climate after the winter up there.

I get kicked out of America in August this year (visa expires) and my plan is to go to Australia or to Canada.

The thing in Canada is, that most of the positions for this season will be filled……at least that’s what I think will be. So the only change to get a job there will be spring next year...

Australia seems to have a lot of helicopter operations down there.

Any ideas when the season starts or ends down there ?

I really would like to stay and work for your country.... but i have no choice :(

Falko

Get to Mexico, change your citizenship to Mexican, sneak across the border back into the US, and you won't need a visa. In fact, you might be able to get our government to pay for additional flight training for you--or at least college.