Moderated Posts - What happens to the first few?

I'm pretty new to the forums here, and have read and understood the moderation policy... fine. Makes sense, you don't want people creating account, spamming and then dissapearing.

Well, I'm NOW verified and I can post publically... as you can see. BUT, I wrote a rather lengthy and, what I feel to be, detailed review for my flight school... it does not show up.

When will it appear. Please don't tell me it has been vaporized in this moderation-queue... I spent a lot of time on it, and I think it provides a lot of detail that will help people make an infomed decision.

Thanks

The administrators individually approve each post in the review section. It may take some time before they can approve it. Have patience, they are running 2 major helicopter sites and have a multitude of smaller developing sites. If it doesn't show up by the end of the week send me a PM and I will get it taken care of.

Ah. That would explain it. I must have missed that explanation about the reviews section. No rush, just assumed it was tied to the new-user-moderation feature.

Thanks

The administrators individually approve each post in the review section. It may take some time before they can approve it. Have patience, they are running 2 major helicopter sites and have a multitude of smaller developing sites. If it doesn't show up by the end of the week send me a PM and I will get it taken care of.