Guess it's time to introduce myself.

Hello All.

As of yesterday I am now training to get my private license. I've been reading this forum as well as other for about six months now and finally i have started my training. I decided to make the move from southern California and move way up north to Chico CA to train at Air Shasta. Luckily i have retired parents that are looking for investment oppertunities so a student loan for me by them is the way of finacning all this. I am grateful for that because I hear a lot of stories where people can't get the financing to start or finish school.

I want to thank everyone on this board helping me make my decision to go into flight training this forum was more than helpful.

OK just wanted to say hello for the first time and i have to get back to my reading before another flight today at 12 :D

much love

David Mooney.

David Mooney.

David, too bad. I fly over Simi weekly...damn wind tunnel out there!

By chance you didnt used to live in Sun Valley?

Does Shasta have a new woman CFI pilot?

Goldy

Edited by Goldy

Ya simi the windiest place in socal besides lancaster. But no i was born and raised in simi never lived in sun valley. And yes Air Shasta has a new woman instructor Danielle who happens to be my CFI.

Ahh- tell her Steve down at TwinAir says hi. I only met her a few times when I would come in to schedule a flight....she told me she was heading up that way.

Welcome to the board and good luck....one benefit to Shasta...I guess you cant get lost with a mountain of that size sticking up !!

Goldy