Prospective Pilot- I have questions

nagger341

Hello!

My name is Max, and I am a senior in high school and I have a TON of questions about a career flying helicopters.

I am currently about halfway through my fixed wing license stuff, and I plan to attend 2 years of community college before transferring to a bigger school to (hopefully) get all my helicopter ratings.

What is the best way to go about getting my ratings? What are the best colleges or schools to get the ratings? Should I continue on working on my fixed wing ratings in community college?

I have a bunch of questions. If you could reply here, or shoot me an email that would be awesome. My email is mmatthewscap@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hello!

My name is Max, and I am a senior in high school and I have a TON of questions about a career flying helicopters.

I am currently about halfway through my fixed wing license stuff, and I plan to attend 2 years of community college before transferring to a bigger school to (hopefully) get all my helicopter ratings.

What is the best way to go about getting my ratings? What are the best colleges or schools to get the ratings? Should I continue on working on my fixed wing ratings in community college?

I have a bunch of questions. If you could reply here, or shoot me an email that would be awesome. My email is mmatthewscap@gmail.com

Thanks!

Click over to the “Helicopter Flight Training - School Reviews” forum and start with the first 5 pinned post, especially the FAQ.

http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/forum/5-helicopter-flight-training-school-reviews/

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-11%20at%204.28.3

Edited by iChris