Annual ALEA Conference and Expo

So I thought I'd see if any of you are planning to attend the ALEA conference in New Orleans on 20-23 JULY. Even if you aren't attending this year I would appreciate any information from people who might have been to the event in the past.

I'm a college student working to finish my degree and commercial certificate, with intentions of pursuing a career in law enforcement aviation. So I am an 'outsider' to the community, but when I signed up with ALEA at Heli-Expo I was told by a couple members that it might be worthwhile to attend. Also, would anyone recommend one of the classes/seminars being offered?

• Like 1

I will be there as an instructor. If you attend as a member you can go to any of the main conference courses that appeal to you. if you are interested in getting into the business, I will recommend the Patrol Pilot Forum which is on Fri afternoon I believe. It was very good last year and could have gone on for much longer than scheduled if they had had the time.