Greetings,

My name is Sven Borchert.

I am the CEO and lead 3-D Artist for Polychop Simulations.

We build high-fidelity 3D graphic and flight models for simulations software – specifically – Eagle Dynamics,

Digital Combat Simulator and soon, Dove Tail Games Flight Sim World.

Currently, we are assessing the feasibility of building an expansion module of the CH-53E for Digital Combat Simulations.

The range, capability and lineage of this extraordinary aircraft would be a huge asset

for simulation and flight enthusiasts!

Doing 3D work isn’t the difficult part – the difficult part is getting the talented people

who know the aircraft to help test it and provide valuable input as technical advisors throughout the

developmental process! Our goal has been and is always, to provide the most accurate representation of

our projects as possible. Not only to pay homage to the dedicated aircrews who work on her now,

but the aircrews whom worked on her in the past or sadly, paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Doing a project of this scale with anything less than absolute authenticity would be a disservice to these men and women.

So, I come here asking for help. Pilots, Crew Chiefs, anybody who has, or does,

work on this aircraft and enjoys flight simulators, please contact me and I can answer any further questions

you may have about the project and maybe we can work together to make this the project it deserves to be!

Currently, I’m in discussion with Lockheed-Sikorsky in order to obtain their official blessing

and licensure of this simulations product. I’m seeking out anybody who could help flight test,

technically advise or assist with simulations integration.

Thank you again for your time and consideration!

Very Respectfully,

Sven Borchert

Polychop Simulation

www.polychop-sims.com

attached files of WIP

post-64417-0-75800400-1519865973_thumb.jpg

post-64417-0-97505700-1519865991_thumb.jpg

• Like 2