requesting help finding Army Units (location of)

Corey,

I was also looking at putting in a WOFT Packet a bit ago and had the same questions. Here is the thread I started. Linc was kind enough to edit the list I posted with applicable assignments. Unfortunately, it doesn't answer your airframe question but hopefully it will be a start and others can chime in.

Best of luck with your Packet,

-V5

Corey,

I was also looking at putting in a WOFT Packet a bit ago and had the same questions. Here is the thread I started. Linc was kind enough to edit the list I posted with applicable assignments. Unfortunately, it doesn't answer your airframe question but hopefully it will be a start and others can chime in.

Best of luck with your Packet,

-V5

V5 & All,

V5 answered my question perfectly. I don' tknow how I missed this when looking for this information a bit ago.

V5, Did you back out of doing the package? It sounds like you may have. I'm going for my flight physical this coming sunday (Sep 23). I currently hold a class 3 (was class 2) and I'm a rated private pilot - rotorcraft. With any luck, I"ll be getting yelled at in the WTC by the end of the year!

Thanks again!

http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/helicopterfor...amp;#entry44612

Corey,

You’re welcome! It’s just “paying it forward” as I see it. I’ve gotten so much help on this site, I just try to chime in and help others as I can. Glad it helped.

Did I back out of the package? Hardly!!! I'm the furthest thing from a “quitter” there is…Unfortunately, I said some things at the local MEPS that didn’t go over too well (to say the least). I’m not giving up yet but it’s going to definitely be a long, long-shot. If I’m to get into the Program, I’m going to have to work the deepest, darkest, back-door channels there are to get in. But trust me, I’m trying EVERYTHING and not giving up just yet!!!

If you’re curious you can read about my situation here. (Sorry, it’s a long read)

Best of luck on with your physical and upcoming boards,

-V5