Looking for info on Flight Training in Washington

Hello,

I've been trying to do a bit of research on my local schools. I haven't actually visited, yet, but intend to do this, soon! I promise. ;)

However, I was hoping that someone may have trained in my area, and could give me their suggestions and opinions?

I'm very interested in Adventure Helicopters, Inc...in Everett, WA. From what little info I've found, so far, it seems like a great option (mostly because it's closer to where I live, though, too. :P )

But, there is also a school near Seattle, WA. Classic Helicopter Corp. Seattle isn't horribly far or anything, so, it's also an option.

And, of course, I've been reading up on the questions that I should ask, and what to look for when I visit,...etc...etc. But, if anyone has any suggestions or extra advice for that, please share those, too. :)

Especially, anything that I should be weary of?!

And, thanks in advance for your assistance. ;)

Look at Glacier Helicopters... I think they have 2 locations in WA (1 in Olympia for sure and another in Seattle I think) You won't be disappointed.

Look at Glacier Helicopters... I think they have 2 locations in WA (1 in Olympia for sure and another in Seattle I think) You won't be disappointed.

:D Shiny! I'll look into that. ;)

I second that....check out Glacier Helicopters. I highly recommend the school.

www.helicopterflightschool.com

• 1 month later...

Well, it turns out I am moving to Seattle after all. I just got a good job offer up there and so, thanks to this thread, I also now know where to look for flight schools up there. Hopefully the commute to Glacier won't be too bad.

Thanks guys!

In Seattle, at Boeing Field, there is

and

Also on the west side of the Cascades is

with 3 sites, Olympia, Spanaway, and Skagit Regional Airport.

in the Corporate Air Center at Skagit Regional Airport

at Harvey Field

. at Paine Field in Everett

at Tacoma Narrows Airport

Over in Spokane is

Two are listed as "FAA-approved schools" (Part 141). Have I left anyone out?