South Korea Sectional

I am going to be flying helicopters in South Korea. There is a lot of restricted and prohibited airspace. I have searched the internet up and down. On skyvector, if you go to South Korea and have WORLD VFR selected, you can see the all the special airspace. Where can I get a 1:500,000 (like the sectional) for South Korea?

I have spent the last 2 days plotting and building the airspaces from the AP3A into google earth and haven't even put a dent in it yet.

I'd prefer a paper map (preferably 1:500,000) of South Korea, but at this point I'll take any scale that shows all the airspace.

Any suggestions where I can purchase or where I can request via NGA or other DoD affiliates?

The majority of the restricted airspace is close to the DMZ, and they've very serious about that airspace. You can find it detailed on approach charts, low altitude enroutes, and ONC for that area. The ONC reference is G10, I believe; the charts are discontinued, but you can order prints or digital versions, still retained, at http://omnimap.com/catalog/int/onc-list.htm#p1

Scroll to G10 (verify that; should be correct); they're pricey; about twenty five bucks. Get the Jepp charts, too.

I was there years ago, and some of the most restricted airspace is around the Blue House (equivalent of the US White House). They are deadly serious about that airspace. They opened fire on an aircraft that strayed into it while I was there, back in the early 70's. The rounds injured some people on the ground as they returned to earth. Be very careful about flying around Seoul, as well as the DMZ. They take the threat of an invasion from the north very seriously, and the air defense weapons have live ammunition loaded.